04 March 2007

fare thee well, linksys


It's a sad sunny day at the casita. A moment of silence for my WiFi connection please. Linksys has moved on, leaving me no good signal to steal.

Didn't see it coming. We've had our ups and downs, Linksys and me, over the winter holiday's we didn't speak for weeks. But my Linksys always returned, rebooted and renewed our connection.

Oh, my lost love. Thursday the screen went silent. When I refreshed, my Linksys was nowhere. Out the window, crossing the green, trip after trip with boxes and bags. I watched them haul away my Linksys forever.

8 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

FUNNY!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

SAD and FUNNY!

3:57 AM  
Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said...

Well that is just BULLSHIT! What, you didn't even get two weeks notice?

6:25 AM  
Blogger kario said...

Good riddance! I never had anything but trouble with Linksys. Get a better solution - you deserve better, Holly!

8:33 AM  
Blogger riversgrace said...

Still waiting to hear about the other guy across the hall?????

10:23 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

You *are* damn funny. Its very tragic.

But I agree that this may be, at least for now, a path to the rest you need.

But not too long, I miss you on here. A solution will come.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

It never would jhave lasted forever- Linksys isn't a dependable kind of friend.....

7:57 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm sorry to hear it!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home