10 October 2007

day 366


I planned to use this space today to write about 366 days and contrast me, the me who hauled boxes into this place on Oct. 10 2006, to me, the me sitting here knocking at the keys.

However the me sitting here, bare-feet on the hardwoods, couch throw on her shoulders, eyes burning the best kind of tired, doesn't have time. That me has three deadlines to meet in the next two days and would very much like to complete a rewrite for class tomorrow.

Oh, and she's getting so pushy about sleep, that me is, she has forsaken all nighters.

Instead of a long post that me opts to share my favorite new (to me) music website. Check it out, you can listen to almost any album totally free.

soundpedia


It's perfectly legal because the music in not downloadable. Like listening to the radio.

5 Comments:

Blogger riversgrace said...

Balance, life, space, connection.

I'm so glad you're through the thick of the thick. Take in the opening and the woman who made it here.

Love.

2:33 PM  
Blogger kario said...

Good luck making the deadlines! I'm glad your body is forcing you to give up the all-nighters. Can't wait to read the post about the changes you've seen in yourself the last year.

Love, love, love.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

You do seem more alive, more balanced lately. Its great to see.

Congrats on Day 367.

Love you.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said...

eyes burning the best kind of tired - totally love (and plan to steal) this line!

You are getting way too "together" Holly, we may need to kick you out of the club! You sound downright HAPPY! Optimistic! Hopeful! Fulfilled! Key-rist, what's next? Wedded bliss?

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You following your dreams helps us follow our dreams. Go babe go! xo t

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home