04 May 2007

Write Now

Everything I know about me I find when my fingers press the keys. Everything I know about life comes out in broken sentences, fragments of a dream. Everything I know about love comes in every side of every circle where everything is everything. Everything I know about fear is this: is the door to truth is the door to freedom is the door to everything.

Everything I have to say to Jennifer Lauck and all the women Writing Life around her is Thank You, a hundred times, thank you all.

Jennifer has four workshops scheduled in three states on two coasts.

Go with an open mind.
Go with an open heart.
Go with a story to tell.
Just go.
The rest will just keep coming.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Beautifully put.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Julie Christine said...

Can't wait for the workshop! And I love your words...just go...the rest will just keep coming.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

So, true, Holly. Exactly.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Ask Me Anything said...

you are incredible.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home